431 Beaver St, Sewickley, PA 15143 | 412-749-6144 | Tues. 11-7, Weds. 9-7, Thurs. 9-9, Fri-Sat 9-5 | email@example.com for booking
Wigs & Hairpiece Services
"...compassion, dignity, truth & realism."
What we do...
It is the mission of Sean's Signature Salon & Spa to provide compassion, dignity, truth and realism to those who have lost thier hair due to cancer treatment. With over 20 years experience in cutting, styling and fitting wigs and hair pieces, we use empathy and serious judgement in the selection of each hair piece.
What to expect...
Your compimentary private consultation will include color choice, discussion of fit and weight of you hairpiece. There are thousands of colors to choose from, including blended, multi-tonal and solver (grey). We can also match your natural color! Your custom fitting will include the cut and style of your hairpiece and instructions on how to place it on your head.
Did you know...
- Our wigs come in Human Hair, Human Hair Blends, and Synthetic varieties.
- Human Hair Wigs can be custom cut, colored and styled It can even be heat styled like your own hair!
- Syntetic Wigs can be cut and styled to fit your face but cannot be colored. There are thousands of varieties of Synthetic Wigs to match your own hair color.
- Synthetic Wigs have "Style Memory" which means that after the hairpiece is washed and dried, the piece will bounce back to its original style.
- For Alopecia Areta patients, specialized hairpieces for the top or back of the head can be ordered.
- Human Hair and Synthetic eeylashes and eyebrows are also avaliable.
Why Come to Sean's?
- Your complimentary consultation will include the fitting, custom cut and styling of your wig or hairpice.
- We represent most national wig and hairpiece brnads. There are thousands of colors and style to choose from!
- We stock Nioxin hair care products which promote the growth of new hair.
- We are able to order a wide variety of head scarves and turbans.
- We work with local charitable organizations including the American Cancer Association.
- The cost of your services may be covered by your insurance company. Cotact your insurance provider for more information.